As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Cards are a key component to From Rust and make up the game's gameplay.
Types[edit | edit source]
- Ability Cards - are character-specific cards can be assigned at the Airship Equip section; using an ability card does not discard it
- Augment Cards - are cards can assigned at the Airship Equip section to increase a character's stats
- Character Cards - are cards that represent player characters
- Consumable Cards - are session-specific cards found within a zone; these cards cannot be purchased from the store, and are typically one-time use
- Event Cards - cards which trigger unique story moments that can have good or bad consequences; they often require players to make a choice between options
- Gear Cards - are blueprint cards that can be used, once crafted. They must be brought to obtain the card and must be recrafted every game.
- Monster Cards - are enemy cards that are found within a zone
- Resource Cards - are crafting material cards (such as Scrap and Components)